- We work closely with the city or county to make sure the design is sound, safe, and meets all local codes. We'll get you're plan approved, get the permits, and collect the necessary insurance and license information from all the sub-contractors on the project.
- We have a close family of employees, subcontractors, and engineers that endeavor to complete their phase of the project on-time and on-budget.
- We will provide you with a detailed project plan that includes a schedule. The schedule will be updated bi-weekly in addition to the open issues list, action plan, and status report.
- We are happy to respect your scheduling issues. Vacations, guests, or simple access conflict are built into the schedule to make sure there are no timing surprises.
- We strive to always make ourselves available to the customer for any questions or concerns that arise during the project.
- We are not done until the customer says we are done. At the end of each project a final walk through and open issues list is created. We ensure everything is completed to your level of satisfaction.
Other services include: